Nick's Takeoff Clearance

March 1st, 2012. Finally leaving the ground, Nick heads for Spain; his home and focus for the next 16 months. He has built a legacy and a reputation in the FS community during an incredibly short amount of time at … Continued

Giving Thanks for 2011

Each year during this time of year we have Thanksgiving here in the United States. I take this time every year to share a few thoughts and feelings about my gratitude for my work here at AOA, and you as a part of this tight-knit community.

Get Your Feet Wet

Life has a way of knocking us all down in one way or another. Whether we are unable to do what we love or desire because of finances, health or mere circumstance, there always seems to be a purpose for the challenge.

Familiar Faces, Cool Places

Sick of feeling like just another number in a huge Flight Sim Hobby? You’re not! Complete this task so others recognize you.

We really are here…

It may seem as though AOA hasn’t been putting out a lot of stuff on the blog soon, but all of the super secret membership area stuff is invisible to non-members. Don’t worry, we still think you’re cool, but I wanted to explain why it may look like we haven’t been busy.

Want Every Episode of AviatorCast? Get FREE Email Updates!

Become a Stellar Aviator. Every Saturday at 0000z get a fresh, new episode of AviatorCast.

This weekly podcast has...

• > Flight Training Topics

• > Flight Simulation Tips

• > Inspiring Interviews

• > Industry News

We hate spam as much as you do. And we will NEVER share your email with anyone.